Tuesday, August 5, 2014

BOW DOWN


In this diabolical poem, Satan appeals to the appetite and desires of a weak-minded or unbelieving individual as he seeks the worship that should be reserved only for God. His suggestions are meant to cause the person to disregard the Word, renounce God and Jesus’ Name, to question the reality of heaven; and to actually trust him and become one of his followers. In playing the devil's advocate in prose, I show the way the devil speaks to the unsuspecting or those, who choose not to believe in God. It's dangerous to be out of the ark of safety and in a state of indecision, which in itself is a decision. 


Bow down and worship me


I’ll give you whatever you crave


Bow down and worship me


It’s alright to misbehave




You can’t believe the things you've read.


Do you really believe the Word?


Don’t pay attention to what God said.


You’ll be brainwashed and your vision blurred.




Bow down and worship me


I’ll give you influence and fame


Bow down and worship me


Renounce God and Jesus’ Name.




Don’t worry about tomorrow.


Have fun and live for today


Do you really believe in heaven?


That can’t be the only way!




Bow down and worship me


Your future is guaranteed


Bow down and worship me


Just trust me and you’ll be my seed!


~ I don't know who or what you believe in--at this juncture in your life; and whether you even believe in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. But, Scripture tells us: "That in (at) the name of Jesus every knee should (must) bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth. And every tongue [frankly and openly] confess and acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father (Philippians 2:10-11_AMP)."

You might not choose to bow now, but on the day of the Lord, you will surely bow. It is my pray that you make a decision for Christ today, so when He returns; you bowing will be a joy and not a regret that you will have for all eternity.  

Take a few moments to read the following verses: "...if you acknowledge and confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and in your heart believe (adhere to, trust in, and rely on the truth) that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart a person believes (adheres to, trusts in, and relies on Christ) and so is justified (declared righteous, acceptable to God), and the mouth he confesses (declares openly and speaks out freely his faith) and confirms [his] salvation (Romans 10:9-10_AMP)."


If you understand and believe the verses you read, pray the following prayer:

Father God, I believe that You sent Your Son, Jesus Christ to die on the cross for my sins. I believe that He died and was resurrected and is coming back to judge the living and the dead. Father, I repent. Please forgive me of all my sins. Come into my heart and make me Your child. In the Name of Your Son, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Please find a born-again church, where you may fellowship with others and grow in your faith.

How I long for the day, when I will join the heavenly host and bow down in the very presence of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and dwell in His house forever! #Marantha!


No comments:

Post a Comment